This has been a pretty weird day. I mean, look back on my posts and you'll see how I'm usually so depressed and sad and gross but WOW. THIS DAY.
I actually feel amazing today. Happy, energized, optimistic, and actually armed with the will to live. I don't know exactly what it is about this day but I am just FEELING it.
Need some elaboration? Okay, here's how today went.
- Left the house earlier than usual because I had to go to the bank to make a payment to the studio that handled the production of my original songs (which are turning out REALLY well, if I may toot my own horn a bit).
- Missed lunch. Ate some chips and a can of soda instead. Satisfaction level: excellent
- Walked in mud because they're fixing the street outside. Shoes smelled gross the entire day. Didn't care.
- Class for the day was uneventful. Better than bad, I guess.
- Went and got a schedule for my second recollection day. It's a school requirement and a prerequisite to a retreat, which I have to take next term because I'm supposed to be graduating then. (I was worried I wouldn't be able to get a schedule for the recollection since it's rather late in the term already. Getting a schedule this term means I won't have to be delayed another term.)
- The line to pay for the recollection fee was long and my phone had already died. Passed the time by singing to myself.
- Found a bassist to perform with me for our thesis presentation. (Thank you, Eddie!)
- I legit DANCED a little bit.
- I ate an Oreo cheesecake cookie. It was 20 pesos but mmmmmm it was scrumptious.
- Got schedules to borrow the studio at school for the last bit of recording and mixing. EP is almost ready for submission!
- Came home. Nothing much else happened. Decided to type all this up.
- Then there was CAKE! :O
What an awesome day. I hope tomorrow's just as good, if not better. :3